Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

GRANDMA'S COOKIE GAME-

Grandma's Cookie Game-
~Christmas Games Too~
Good evening my Dearest friends & followers. Welcome to my humble blog. I thought I would put a fun game on my blog for you all to play through the Christmas holidays and year. 
It fun and very easy too. 
Love and Hugs WENDY
Well I hope that you all enjoy
the Christmas Holiday online
games. I checked before I put all this 
links and they all should be Free Games
but I would check before you start a game before
you start playing one just to make sure I also
checked on my Wot and they were all on sale sites
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
Love you all my dears 
Your friend always 
WENDY


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...