Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤ Good Evening My dears Friends and Followers!ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... Much love¸"(✿◠‿◠)˙•٠•●

Good Evening My dear Friends and Followers!"(✿◠‿◠)˙•٠•●c
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸
"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●c
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾  

Thanyou so much, for being so supportive during this difficult time that I'm going through. Since my first note that I wrote, to let you know what has  happened to my blog, I thought I would let you know what has been going on since. I thought I would go on the internet to find some more info on enything about what is going on with this huge hacking that has effected so many people inclueding myself. And I thought it would be helpful if any of you! have been effected by this horrible hacking into  personal accounts. From what I found out is that reasearshers say that some 2million passwords, have been hacked from yahoo, Google+ and gmail and many other Large companys. For me it has been both my email and my Images in google, but thanks to the folks at Google + it could have be a nightmare if they were there to help stop anymore damage. In short my dears I have been able to fix my email, my blogs' page which is a big plus! all my widgets are in working order - which I am very lucky because  I am hearing that some arent so lucky. But my biggest problem is the images on my posts. I know you all my dear friends and Followers love all the images and today I spent the intire day trying to figure out how to do images on my posts again, but for some reason it just won't work. So I am still have alot of work stil to do. I still have to do scans on my computer too every day i find some kinda malware . And i even found some ativity on my history that I didn't do! Creepy!
If you are having any problems at all! my dears please don't wait! take action and save your laptops or desktops and your accouts too. I am very lucky to have a strong internet sertiuty systum that has caught all the virises, malware and trjoars too. I will be back with my images but until then I though I woud do just the writing and then when i can figure out the images i will add them in that way you all will still get all my stories.."(✿◠‿◠)˙•٠•●c Celibate life´Magic Surrounds Us ƸӜƷ ♪♫♪♫♪❤❤
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ƸӜƷ•❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸ 
"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●c 
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´
love your all very much Your Wendy..❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪❤❤♪♫♪❤❤♪   \(^o^)/  ☼ 
▼ ▼♥║ ◄☆°‧°﹒☆҉☆¸.✿¸¸.•´ ¸.•´.✿★ ✿★

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...