Blogspot Tutorial

{Dragons} {Elves Faeries} {Magical Creatures} {Greek Mythology} {Folklore Legends} {Mermaids} {Selkies} {The Garden} {Urban Legends} {Lorelay Lost}

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Dearest Friends & Followers!

To All my Dear Friends And Followers!
I am writing to you All because I am truly sorry for 
what has happened to my blog! I hope that you will not leave and please be patience with me! I 
have thru trial and error, have found that one of my Emails have been comppromise so that I am unable to use that email and had to open another which also effected my blog as you all can see! When I came on to day I found everything GONE! I even went thru all my 259 posts and almost all of those that have images are gone too. I dont know how this is suppose to effect with my email but it must have now I have since this moring downloads all the images that I had at least on the front page of the blog . It wil take some time for me to get to all of the posts they is quite a few of them and some even are new that i haven been able to but images on as you problely noticed . I hope with this note you all my dears Followers from all over the world that I love dears and my dearest friends too will understand my stiuation that i am in. I have been haveing a rought time of it today watching my numbers of you slowly go down .. it heart achilng with all the hard work that I have put into this beautiful blog that I love and that i love doing for all of you. 
I lvoe you all and please keep me in your prays so that i will have the strength to fix all of this mess. I lvoe you all your frind Wendy much love to you all.."(✿◠‿◠)˙•٠•●c Celibate life´Magic Surrounds Us ƸӜƷ ♪♫♪♫♪❤❤
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´ ... ☾ ❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕) ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤ƸӜƷ•❤❤❤☼ღ(◕‿◕)¸.•*""*•.¸ 
"(✿◠‿◠)˙•
٠•●c 
ƸӜƷ•.¸¸.•´  Wendy 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...